8.25.2009

New Series: Mini Feature & my 100th POST!

I want to make recognition for the people who I just fall in love with and want to give them a little shouty on the blogfront. So welcome, Mini Feature.



Meet Chelsea, a bountyful lady who's style screams adore. If you've checked out her Flickr page, you'd know that not only is she gorgeous in her pubbescent beauty, but her character comes to life in her photos. I became her "fan" on Chictopia and realized her fashion was just as amazing. She has this laid-back, "i grab anything and go" style. Yet, it works in one way or the other. 

Like this for example, so simple, so clean yet I completely adore. Check her out at Chictopia & Flickr because she is auhhhmazing.

know anywho you'd like Nobodyknowsyou to mini-feature? Email at nkysite@gmail.com!

and also, I'm so excited that this is my 100th post...hopefully more to come!

7 comments:

Love + Cake said...

Love the photos...<3

I'd recommend throwing that last pair of jeans in the wash a few times to fray the cuts. It looks likes you just cut them, but they'll look way cool once they are frayed!! :)
cool blog!
xox, mavi

Haute World said...

Great feature.... love her style! I'll have to check out her blog. Those shredded jeans in the last pic are my favorite. Congrats on reaching your 100th post by the way :)

Flashes of Style said...

Looove it! Great style :)

Violet said...

congrats on the hundred(i hit it recently).. i love the jeans she has on in the last pic

XX
Vi from Cali

FASHION CHALET said...

Happy 100 !!! :)

And thanks for your always amazing comments. They enthrall ME! ;)




xoxo!

Krysta Marie said...

Love the jeans & Floral shirt. Great outfit :)

xo

Christina said...

I love shredding my pants! Looks amazing.

-xtina
www.thisisxtina.blogspot.com