4.29.2009

Updated; Betsey Bad!

I told everyone I would post why I'm banning Betsey Johnson for now; check out what has happened to the pieces I have!



#1 is missing a stone
#2 broke off



#3 is turning colors
#4 is a close up of the colors changing





#5 the earrings are broken, the strings broke
#6 clasp is broken




#7 watch is turning colors
#8 stones missing




#9 the leather is peeling
#10 just coming apart!



#11 Wallet is disaster/leather is horrible
#12 clasp broke so it doesn't close




#13 white leather is turning colors
#14 strap is turning yellow (quality leather?! BOO!)




#15 this is only one huge hole in the bottom of the purse/there is another
#16 Super dirty





#17 Peeling
#18 / #19 cracking



#20 fabric peeling



#21 I dont know if you can tell but the sweater is turning colors..??
#22 The other buckle is peeling the fabric




#23 The strap broke on the other side
#24 The zipper gets super stuck and it's hard to close!



#25 Turning colors



So yes, this is all most of my Betsey stuff; I don't even know what this accumulates too; I estimate it's around $2000 but I didn't add in two different pieces because they were gifts but mannnn... :(

xo.

No comments: