It's time for a hiatus; both on my blog and my website. Reasons are:
0. My laptop is seriously circa 1997. It weighs at least 15 lbs, swear and it can't handle any task-switching, file uploading, what have you. Also, it has to be on the charging dock the entire time. If you unplug it, it will die.
1. My camera is dying. The pixel-ege (is that a word?) is nothing in comparison to what's out now and I'm noticing the quality of my photos are getting grainy; no clue why.
2. I'm moving, finally! The BF and I were approved for our apartment so we move in on the 1st. So that's mainly my focus over any other extra activities since this one doesn't make me income.
3. That being said, I have forgotten why I started this all in the first place; was it to vent? was it tell my side of the fashion story? was it about money? what. the. hell.
4. Things at my REAL job are going lovely. My boss is amazing; quite nurturing to my creative spirit. We get along so well and I love what I do, so there.
5. I'm getting more focused on my wardrobe consulting dream. I still want to build that up.
6. I'm not writing about anything interesting anymore so I need to regroup; restrategize; recharge.
I'll leave you with this;
who said I was serious?