3.08.2009

Spring Purchases.

I haven't done my Spring Trend board yet but I've been massively busy with me actually pursuing being a personal shopper & fashion consultant. It's going great and becoming fairly successful. The job requires me to constantly be in stores, so I've been doing some shopping of my own. Here's my purchases from a few "cheap & chic" stores. ;)

Forever 21 (Twelve by Twelve Collection my personal favorite part of F21)
All these pieces are between $15-$40

Trend: Silky & Flowy
Perfect for: Spring/Summer and great transitional into Fall/Winter
Pair with: Spring/Summer with sheered denim shorts, leggings, or fun A-line minis tucked in
Fall/Winter with tights, boots, a turtleneck underneath these tops




Trend: "Mad Men"-esque
Perfect for: Looking chic no matter the season
Perfect with: A tunic and leggings, a embellished mini dress, high-waisted skirts and a white tee. The colors are great for this particular season, Spring 2009, because yellow is HOT!


Just obsessed with these two pieces.
1. I ♥ JUMPSUITS! The easiest thing to put on!
2. I love the structure in this dress; very architectural.

MORE TO COME FROM OTHER STORES!

No comments: