10.01.2009

It has come.




Finally, I have been finished what I've been working on for the past two months; my website, www.profreshstyle.com. I worked really hard to make it simple, clean, accessible and personal. I didn't want to create another generic fashion website. I wanted to make it about the creatives out there in the world wide web. Take a look around the site, give me some feedback; I'd love to hear what you guys think and would like to see!

I'm still keeping my blog to update you on any changes in my site, and what I'm up to; so still keep following and look forward to some fun changes. :)

To my family and friends and my wonderful boyfriend: thank you for sticking by my side and supporting me through this heavy-handed dream; you've all stuck by my side and I couldn't ask for more.

No comments: