- watch out for feisty shoppers; claim what's yours and hold on to it. Otherwise, it's free to be taken.
- be prepared to have no help; it's fast-paced and hectic so go in with a goal and stick to it so you don't get overwhelmed.
- SMELL EVERYTHING! Since the clothing is wore by the staff members during their shift, be prepared to smell every piece your interested in because you don't want sweaty, already worn pieces...even though it's on sale. It's the principle.
- Know that the deals always get better as the sale progresses so know that basics could end up being $8, dresses could be $24, etc. So if your patient, always check back.
- The lines will usually be long so be prepared with water and such to wait in line.
- dressing rooms are a huge hassle so cut the time and wear pieces like a maxi dress so you can easily slip on pieces to try on in front of a mirror...that way you avoid the dressing room line.