5.18.2009

Birthday Time!

My birthday is coming up and I'm finally excited. I'm planning and narrowing down venues I'd like to go to. We're doing glam fab night and I can't wait. It's just my girls and I, dressed to the nines and lounging in a beautiful lounge in San Francisco. I've been shopping for dresses but I have no idea what dress I want. I've narrowed it down to very structural dresses or body-con dresses. Want to see what I've got so far? Help me pick what I should wear.



I'm obsessed with this dress because of pre-form for your body parts. What better way to show off your body then having every dimension of yourself outlined; the white stripe on the smallest part of you, the white outline of the chest and the white band at the bottom gives great proportion from the white band at my waist and white band at my thigh. The visible zipper is a great detail, almost as an accessory.




This dress, to die for! The color is fabulous, so rich and in season and will great on my skin tone. I love the bustier top and the ruching in the back is so luxurious-looking. The waistband is great but it will really define the waist and show off the better of my features; my chest and legs. You always want to be seen in three parts and in this dress, it's the bust, the waist and the legs where the dress hits. So in love!



This dress is absolutely stunning! The structure on this dress is just gorgeous and so unique. The pintucks on the hips of the dress create pockets on the side, giving what I love; POCKETS! There isn't a photo of the back but the back is so gorgeous. It's backless with a huge bow on the lower back. It's sleek, chic and just fabulous. The color is so amazing and would bounce off my skin in a great way. The mint green is so beautiful and would be great against tan skin and paired with neutral pumps; ohhh in love!

Now for: SHOES!

This shoe is so adorable and would look great with the black and white body-con dress. It's classic and chic, with a not-so-high heel which is great for dancing!


I might just get these shoes even if I don't wear them for my birthday! Seriously, they are so adorable and fancy. The corsage bow on the toe is so feminine and the cream color is classic. I'd wear this shoe with the mint green tulip dress or the pale yellow structural bustier dress.


Not positive on these shoes simply because the strappiness on a shoe is pretty much over for me. Hmm..think I already made my decision..


I might just want these as well! Totally feminine and the color is great against tan feet. The ruffles are a great added detail! The peep toe is sexy, seductive but still very chic because of the neutral, cream color.


My birthday wishes are soon to be granted; my friends and I taking on the beautiful San Francisco city and my boyfriend coming up to the bay area to go on a mini-vacation. I'm so excited and can't wait to share it with the people I love the most.

All these pieces and more can be found at ASOS. (One of my ABSOLUTE favorite online shops.)

No comments: