3.29.2009

Spring Trends deeFINED.

I'm always late when I start talking about new trends due to the fact that I'm always shopping for those trends. I'll be posting about my latest purchases for spring but for now, check out what to look for in the following months!

Structure3D


Structure & 3D Design: Shown all over the runways, including Versace's structured skirts and 3D rosettes, Burberry Prorsum's 3D rosettes, Fendi's huge 3D creations, Lanvin structured tops, dresses and skirts.

Tribal Pride


Tribal Pride: Shown all over the runways, including Christian Dior's embellished tribal colored dresses, Ralph Lauren's khaki tops and pants, Anna Sui's tribal A-line mini dresses and Missoni's printed dresses.

Glam Neutrals


Glam Neutrals: Shown all over the runways, including Stella McCartney's embellished sheer tanks dresses, Burberry Prorsum's sheer ombre neutral dresses, and BCBG Maz Azria's complete line of neutral dresses and tanks.

Jumpsuit Haven


Jumpsuit Haven: Shown all over the runways, including Temperley London's halter jumpsuits, Derek Lam's neutral jumpsuits, Diane Von Furstenberg's shiny, satin cropped jumpsuits, and DKNY's denim short jumpsuits.

more to come I promise. Check out the looks I've put together at Polyvore.com.

xo.

No comments: